Sunday, August 20, 2006

On notice!


The best part about having tumors is the outpouring of kindness from everyone. Sometimes it comes in strange, irreverent ways, and those are the ones I like best.

Thanks to Dean and Cynthia for this. I had it printed out and stuck on my fridge for more than a week before I saw the Wright County Attorney entry. How self-centered am I? I didn’t even see Eric there.

For those who don’t know this is Stephen Colbert of The Colbert Report (Comedy Central) and his On Notice board. If you don’t partake already, I highly recommend the nightly cocktail of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. Trust me, you won’t even miss the pseudo-news, “new life-saving information, report at ten”, this isn’t news it’s a commercial crap that is the local ten o’clock news, although you will be scared to death at the complete apocalyptic nightmare the world is in at any given time. But it’s funny, really funny. I’m not sure how that works, but it does.

No comments: