Sunday, July 30, 2006

What were you thinking?

Oh you foolish, foolish people.

Last week I wrote that I thought that I should keep my long-winded opinions to myself and people contacted me to tell me that they liked these posts. I mean people took time out of their busy, child-raising lives to write and call and tell me that they enjoyed my rants. Someone even told me I should write a book.

Eric was less supportive.

"Honey, people like my blog. Someone said I was a good writer. They said I should write a book. Do you know what that means? If I wrote a book, two people might check it out from the library!"

"That's how cults start, you know."

"Cult hits or the 'Don't drink the funny kool-aid kind?"

"The kool-aid ones."

Anyway, cooler heads have prevailed and all books have been put on hold, but I did leave the child-raising to someone else this weekend and I instead spent my time polishing up my soap box.

You'll be sorry.

No comments: