Saturday, July 22, 2006

Just shut up already!

It has not escaped my attention that lately my blog postings have become a bit... prolific. And I'm not sure that the fine people who are coming here to see how Emily and Claudia are spending their summer are wanting to read my astute observations on everything from birthday parties to Oprah guests. I can hear the yawns across the miles. Clearly, though, that hasn't stopped me from writing it. I think this must be the writing equivalent of liking to hear yourself talk.

That said, I promise that should these one and two a.m. rambling continue that I will create another blog for what is clearly going to be the great American novel, and I will leave this space for oooing and ahhing over my children. They are far better than anything I have to say.

No comments: