Thursday, January 01, 2009

January 1

Here are our posts for day 1. Clearly I am having trouble keeping with the one photo a day part, and maybe that's not a big part anyway.

These are mail cones that Emily made for the entire family. I think that she explains it best. "I make mail for everyone everyday and everyone has their own cone." These are the kinds of things that are taped up all over the house.

Here are the letters that each person received:
"Dear Eric, I love you. You will always be my dad. Love, your Emily"


"Dear Kate, I love you. You will always be my mom. Love, your Emily"

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Claudia. Happy birthdayto you. Love, your family" Her birthday is in April.


"Dear Will. I wish you a happy birthday. How was your party? Love, your family" His birthday in January 14. There haven't been any parties yet.

No comments: